One of the greatest super foods for beauty & eyesight
Packed with antioxidants, bilberries are great for skin. These little superheroes contribute to the health of the collagen matrix by neutralizing enzymes that destroy connective tissue, and by scavenging free radicals. As a result, bilberries are great for people who want to prevent wrinkles and slow down skins aging process - all thanks to the anthocyanins and other potent antioxidants. Bilberry extract is derived from the dark purple berries of the bilberry plant, which is native to the northern regions of Europe. Bilberry extract is commonly used as a nutritional supplement to treat a variety of conditions, including diarrhea, heart disease, macular degeneration and help to prevent acne breakouts due to their high concentration of pectin. Pectin is a type of dietary fiber that helps clear intestinal toxins that may be a cause of acne.
One chemical in bilberry extract is anthocyanidin, a flavonoid that causes the deep purple color of the bilberry. Its strong antioxidant properties protect the bilberry from the damaging effects of free radicals, and researchers have found that anthocyanidin can also protect human cells from free radical damage. In fact, anthocyanidin is a more potent antioxidant than vitamin C and vitamin E. An unique feature of anthocyanidins is that they are usually effective in both polar and non-polar environments.
- Enhance the immune system ability
- Reduce heart disease and stroke occurred
- Help to prevent various free radicals related diseases
- Reduce the number of cold and shorten the duration
- Enhance flexibility of arteries and veins and blood capillary
- Relaxation vascular so as to promote the blood flow and the high blood pressure
- Resistance to the effect of radiation